Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Keeping hitting a brick wall



Seems like i can never find the perfect guy for me. One day he's calling me baby the next he's making it crystal clear he doesn't want commitment and says it's only a matter of time till he's gonna bring over a new girl. How can it turn from being a perfect life, the suns shining and i'm just on top of the world, to being discarded and this is just a temporary point in my life. Can't go anywhere else cuz god knows, nobody can find out about my webcam, and after getting an awesome check just showing off some skin and chatting in my chat room, i can't go back to handing menus and wearing some tacky uniform or flip burgers and go back to struggling. So basically i'm trapped in a place where i can't exactly go find mr.wonderful while still living with him, but i'm suppose to wait till he tells me to move to the other bedroom. It's perfectly okay for him to replace me, but it'd just be awkward and wrong for me to start seeing someone.
What is so wrong with me that duche bag after duche bag, come flocking at me. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG????? I knew how he was but i thought....i don't know what i thought. It doesn't even matter anymore. He hardly talks to me, he's always finding stuff to do away from me, having phone conversations away from me....he's planning something and i'm not in the loop.
I guess i'm stuck just doing my cam, and save up money in case shit goes down and gets too bad. I'm not staying in the next room over listening to them having sex.... This is just a shitty situation. I have feelings for him so it's still hard for me to in his face find someone else... I guess i'll save up for my own apartment instead of a car....Wasn't picturing this situation when i was riding a bus thousands of miles away from my friends and family. The webcam job is the only thing that's good in my life right now

5 comments:

  1. Hello TTC,

    I am a follower on chaterbate, Just a couple of quick thoughts - Your live in is a stupid a** Di*k. I do not know you, but I am in love with your beautiful beautiful pussy!

    I could eat your beautiful pussy for days and never have enough. Love those meatty lips

    There are good guys out there, when your not looking you will find him, your situation does suck.... bearly living arraigments it sounds like

    I am rooting for you to fnd your perfect man - but then I suppose that you wold not be on your webcam - so that would kinda suck for all of your followers

    I would donate...
    jaquamutt@gmail.com for more if I have your interest- If not Please know that you make me very happy just watching you! I wonder what you taste like?

    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That shit does suck, I dont know the entire situations i.e. faults on both sides but he would be an ass hole to move someone else in. I f he cant make his mind up on whether he wants you or other women make it for him. Leave him save your money. Im married and its been rocky to hell. I was in the army moved to texas and because of an argument with a cop behind my wife got charged with a felony assault on a cop that i didnt even touch. Now ive been stuck living with her for 3 yeaars dealing with her EXTREME anger issues. But I let her know if she didnt change, first chance I got I was leaving her bc of anger issues. To cut things short the thought of me leaving her has helped her make an effort to control her anger and its getting better. Once you're gone he will realize what he lost.

      Delete
  2. I don't know you and never seen any part of your body except your face. But your posts are as stupid as your job! -I think you have a pretty face by the way-

    First rule: Do not look for Mr perfect guy!

    Second: If some guy you call my boyfriend can blackmail you like that, you make really bad choices in your life.

    Third: You will never find a better guy than the one you talked about, unless you change your faith and learn something about loyalty, commitment, dedication. Start by finding a decent job for example.

    Lastly, what goes around comes around. Yours are common problems in cultures characterized by secular/popular lifestyle, promiscuity and individualism.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is because we haven't met yet so I haven't had the chance to sweep you off your feet! Unitl then....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was about three weeks ago. I hope things are better for you now. No idea without another update though. You definitely don't let it seep into your shows though, I would have never guessed this was going on in the background. Be strong, you're a great person.

    ReplyDelete